- We do not currently live in the United States. Can we still apply?
- Yes, you can still apply. However, you must have eligibility to work in the United States and/or obtain visas on your own. The FinTech Innovation Lab will not sponsor visas.
- Member(s) of senior management work for one of the participating organizations (Accenture, bank, VC portfolio company, etc.) Can we still apply to the FinTech Innovation Lab?
- Yes, but you must disclose your affiliation on your application form.
- Our company has received funding already. Can we still apply to the FinTech Innovation Lab?
- Yes, you can apply to the program even if you have received funding. If you have, please be sure to include details regarding past rounds of financing.
- What is the FinTech Innovation Lab's policy regarding privacy and conflicts?
- What if our company has concerns for competitive reasons about one or several of the participating financial services firms and VCs reviewing our application?
- Please note this concern in the "additional information" section at the end of the application along with the name of the firm with which there is a potential conflict. That firm(s) will not have access to your application during the initial review process. However, they will have access to the elevator pitch and basic corporate info (i.e. company name, address, contact)
- What happens if we turn our application in late?
- We will not accept late applications under any circumstances.
- What stage of companies does the FinTech Innovation Lab focus on?
- The FinTech Innovation Lab focuses on early and growth-stage companies with at least a beta technology/product, especially those which will benefit from the senior access and relationships at the Lab's fourteen participating financial institutions.
We are also interested in growth stage companies that have a product being deployed outside financial services that are interested in entering the financial services vertical.
- If our company is chosen as a winner of the FinTech Innovation Lab, how long do we have to stay in New York City?
- Your company's core team must stay in New York City for the duration of the three month program.
- If our company is chosen as a winner of the FinTech Innovation Lab, will we be provided space after the end of the program?
- No, space is available only during the three month program. However, we will assist all FinTech Innovation Lab companies with the process of finding office space in New York City.
- Does our company have to relocate to your workspace?
- No, it is available at your option.
- Is there a fee for applying or joining the program?
- There is no fee to apply. For those companies accepted into the program, the FinTech Innovation Lab will take a small amount of warrant coverage, which will have a dollar cap.