New York Demo Day 2021
Ten emerging enterprise tech companies will present their technologies virtually to dozens of top executives within the financial services, venture capital and technology industries today at the 10th annual FinTech Innovation Lab New York Demo Day.
- Maria Gotsch, Co-Founder and Co-Chair of the Fintech Innovation Lab and President and CEO of the Partnership Fund for New York City
- Morteza Hemani, Managing Director at Accenture New York
- Alkymi — which uses machine learning to extract business data from email and documents to automate key tasks and drive real-time decisions.
- Arthur AI — which proactively monitors AI algorithms and gives enterprises the tools to detect AI model issues proactively, in real time, to save money and prevent unexpected model failure.
- Broker Buddha — whose platform helps independent insurance brokers and agents grow their commercial insurance business through interactive, easy-to-understand online applications for customers.
- ClauseMatch — whose document collaboration software enables financial institutions’ global compliance and risk teams to interact with and review centralized documents to help ensure regulatory compliance.
- DataFleets — which uses machine learning to analyze unseen, sensitive data to generate business insights without compromising individuals’ data privacy.
- Knoema — which works with corporations and capital markets firms to manage, catalog, and discover all of their subscription, public and internal data assets.
- Sigma Ratings — whose counterparty risk platform leverages machine learning to enable automated risk benchmarking and ongoing monitoring of non-credit risks at scale.
- SkyHive — whose platform supports reskilling efforts through a proprietary AI-based labor analysis that helps companies understand their employees’ capabilities, assess future requirements, and efficiently equip their workers with new skills.
- Summer — which helps student loan borrowers lower their debt by using technology and industry expertise to identify and enroll them in the best possible repayment plan for their financial situation.
- True Flood Risk — which uses AI and street-view imagery from licensed sources to provide insurers and local governments with flood risk data for individual properties without the need for time-consuming on-site inspections.
Maria Gotsch, Co-Founder and Co-Chair of the Fintech Innovation Lab and President and CEO of the Partnership Fund for New York City