Accenture and the Partnership Fund for New York City invite you to join us virtually for the FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day on Thursday, June 27, 2019, at 9:15 a.m. ET. at Bank of America.
The 2019 FinTech Innovation Lab Class consists of companies whose technologies leverage artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, cryptography and much more to provide solutions for online engagement with customers, financial compliance risks, operational efficiencies, underwriting cyber risk, and tackling diversity and inclusion. We hope you can join us to learn more about how they are collaborating with the partnering financial institutions.
I. Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Alastair Borthwick, Managing Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- David Reilly, Global Banking & Markets CIO, Bank of America Corporation
II. Introduction of FinTech Innovation Lab & Companies
- Maria Gotsch, President and CEO, Partnership Fund for New York City
III. Presentations by 2019 FinTech Companies (11 companies)
- EXTEND: The Extend digital credit card redefines how credit cards are issued and shared and provides virtual credit card distribution without requiring any bank tech development.
- GENUS AI: Next-generation enterprise AI platform that helps financial institutions understand and engage with customers in an emotionally intelligent way, driving retention and revenue.
- MAGMA TRADING: A new kind of stock market that allows broker-dealers to trade large blocks of equities. Magma’s structure allows market-making firms to post large potential trades without fear of getting run over by high-speed electronic sweeps.
- INPHER: Uses cryptographic technology to power advanced analytics and AI applications without exposing or transferring sensitive data across departments, organizations or jurisdictions.
- CLOUDFRAME: Transforms legacy mainframe applications into cloud-native Java without adding undue risk to data and business processes.
- FAIRFRAME: Takes Diversity and Inclusion to the next level with an easy-to-use ‘spellchecker’ for unconscious bias, the text analysis platform combines the power of AI and decades of social science research.
- HYPERSCIENCE: Uses proprietary machine learning technology to automate data entry and streamline document processing for large enterprises by extracting handwritten, printed, and highly distorted text at accuracy levels surpassing manual data entry.
- CYBERWRITE: Provides a simple to understand report on the risks and financial impact of cyber-attacks on any small or medium-sized business worldwide.
- THETA LAKE: Cloud-based communication compliance platform that uses AI and deep learning to detect compliance risks in what was said, shared, and shown – driving down the cost of compliance.
- GOALSETTER: A savings and gifting platform that enables families to use social savings, gifts and gamification to teach kids financial literacy and independence, backed by an FDIC-insured account.
IV. Closing Remarks
- David Treat, Managing Director, Co-Head Global DLT/Blockchain Practice, Accenture