Applications for the 2019 programme are now closed.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
The FinTech Innovation Lab Asia-Pacific is open to all companies, regardless of size, provided you can tick the following boxes:
- You’re not already an established or well-known technology business in financial services
- You have a minimum alpha or beta product to demonstrate and are prepared to share access to program partners under NDA (and where reasonable, for no additional cost)
- Your senior leadership can commit to being based in Hong Kong throughout the 12-week programme (we request that your founder/CEO and technology expert are in Hong Kong for a minimum of 80% of the 12-week period)
- You can show that access to senior-level executives in the financial services firms will have a meaningful impact on your growth prospects
- You are eligible for a Hong Kong working visa (required if not currently working in Hong Kong)